Many of you know that my nickname for my husband of fifty years is Zorro. For several years I wrote a column called Zorro and Me for a publication called Connections recounting true, humorous stories of our life in ministry together. Now some of those articles are in a book called Zorro and Me: Adventures with a Masked Man Wielding a Sword.
One thing Zorro and I have learned through the years is that although our journey down life’s highway may have some bumps in the road, we can still enjoy the ride. God loves to laugh. Laughter is a key to enjoying, not just enduring, life. Why? Because…
- Those who laugh live longer.
- Laughter relieves stress.
- A merry heart is good medicine.
- Laughter connects us with others.
- God created laughter and it is good.
Reading this book can help you see the funny side of life.
2 Corinthians 1:24 (KJV) “Not that we have dominion over your faith, but are helpers of your joy…”
Ordering Zorro and Me
Order it online just by clicking on the links below…
- Amazon: www.amazon.com
- Barnes and Noble: www.barnesandnoble.com
- Christianbook.com: www.christianbook.com
- Redemption Press: https://redemption-press.com